2011年9月27日火曜日

Re: Videochat Info

Dear Loy,

Thank you for your response.  I shall wait for your contact again a week prior to JOTA-JOTI. 



(from Mobile2)

On 2011/09/27, at 16:16, Loy van Beek <loy@scoutingboxtel.nl> wrote:

Dear Kaoru Yasui, 

Thank you for your interest, I certainly did not expect attention from Japan! But that is a welcome surprise and I'm very pleased. 
As our information page is not yet translated to English, let me explain a bit. 

We use the website www.zupyo.com and we will have a separate channel there, just for scouts. Anyone can access it, and that is the reason why we e-mail the link to the channel just before the JOTA-JOTI. We don't want any non-scouts to know about the channel. 
There is also no moderation possible, because the service works without a central server. Adult supervision is therefore required. 

I will e-mail the link to the channel in the week prior to the JOTA-JOTI. Please note that your group is the first non-Dutch group participating. I sure hope that there will be more international attention, and I will let you know if there are more English-speaking groups participating. 

Thank you very much for your interest. 
Regards, 
Loy van Beek,
Scouting Boxtel,
Boxtel,
The Netherlands

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 7:51 AM, Yokohama Naoh IXP <bsy.nanoh.ixp@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Person,

 

Currently, I am trying to prepare for coming JOTA-JOTI to have

our district scouts to participate this event.

 

It is appreciated, if you can provide me with the information on your Videochat program so our scouts may enjoy making face-to-face contact.

 

The group ID of JOTA-JOTI is "JPY_nanoh".

 

REGARDS

 

Kaoru Yasui

 

International Relations,

Yokohama Nanoh district of

Kanagawa Council, SAJ

 




--
Groetjes, Loy van Beek,

Voor dringender zaken kun je met me MSNnen, mail_loy@hotmail.com, of bellen op 06-18 28 80 33

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿